Thursday, October 18, 2012

Favorite Things!!

Concealer


Life without an amazing concealer is a very sad life. I can't leave the house without putting on some of my concealer. 

Concealer will make even the most tired person look amazing and refreshed!!

I naturally have dark circles under my eyes, thanks to my lovely father, so I have tried every concealer you could ever think of! 

I finally found one that was worth every penny, in the this case, a lot of pennies. oops. 

It is Cle-De-Peau concealer. It was about $75 for one tube but I will have to say after 6 months of use I finally had to start rolling the tube up. It will last such a long time!!! 

I love love love it! I will forever buy it. I will eat Ramen for a month to buy it! :) 


You can purchase this concealer at Nordstrom's. 

xoxo Emily 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment