Monday, October 22, 2012

Blush Me... :)


I just started using blush again and I fell in love with a shade from Nars. I love love the companies lip gloss and the whole line of this shade is just amazing. I have the lip gloss, nail polish, and more recently the blush. However, I really do not like saying what the name of the shade is cause it's quite uncomfortable. The shade name is orgasm. Yes, I said it. But it is the perfect shade of coral and shimmer that I have ever stumbled across. I will awkwardly say it to anyone that asks cause it is that brilliant of a color.

You can't use too much of it though because it will make your face look like a disco ball and clownish cheeks if you use too much.


This is the packaging. I also love the compact because it is light and slim so it does not take up too much space in your makeup bag. 

Apple with a blush brush or a fan tail brush for a more subtle look. 

Happy Makeup Monday!!

xoxo Emily 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment